Lizzy Musi is an American Drag Racer, TV star and also businesswoman. She is set to have a record for the class at 2019.23 miles per hour. She graduated from Carter High School in New Jersey. Later after graduation from her High School she joined her father in his shop and Started working in maintaining cars.
Lizzy Musi Age
How old is Lizzy Musi? She was born on 1st January 1991 in New Jersey USA. She is 30 years old.
Lizzy Musi Height, Weight & Measurements
Lizzy Musi’s height is 5 feet 8 inches and her weight is 54 Kg. Her other body measurements are 36-26-42 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 DD. However, she has a slim body and a beautiful face. Likewise, she has blonde hair and green eyes.
Lizzy Musi Dating
Who is the boyfriend of Lizzy Musi? She is romantically linked with Kye Kelley. He is a New Orleans Street outlet driver. She met Kye as a customer at her father’s shop.Kye was previously married to Alisa Mote and had two children.
Lizzy Musi Wiki
|Real Name||Lizzy Musi|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birthday||1st January 1991|
|Profession||Social Media Star|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’8”
In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 54 kg
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-26-42 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Boyfriend Name||Kye Kelley|
Lizzy Musi Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Lizzy Musi? Social media career is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million, as of 2021.
Lizzy Musi Facts
- Lizzy Musi love of creativity and expression shows through in the content she creates for social media, on a variety of platforms, as a music lover and a model.
- She shares her regular activities and her relationships with her viewers, and allows them to experience a slice of her life.
- She has a good sense of dress and fashion, and a natural affinity for the camera.
- Warm yet enigmatic, she has attracted a range of fans and followers.
- Her willingness to appreciate other performers is evident in her work.
- She is always stylish and confident, and can be quite humorous and unique in her insights and expressions.
- She believes in, ‘Dirty hands & Smiles. Not every run is going to be perfect. You would love for that to happen though. Struggle after struggle can get the best of you. Why? Because I am human. When you got the fire in your soul that you put everything into, all your energy your love, your time it’s gonna drain ya. If I am disgusted it’s because I expect more out of myself. Like I haven’t done my job. I let my disgust out and say what I have to say. Then I will go collect myself somewhere and get it together! I care way too much about what I do. People don’t get it unless they are walking in that person’s shoes.The constant eye on you. Some people cheer you on and support you no matter what happens in that car, then there is some that are just waiting for you to F up. that’s okay. As much as I want to please everyone, in reality YOU CANT. When i’m in that car it’s a different state of mind. I do what I have to do, meaning no overthinking, natural instincts. That’s when I need my emotional strength the most. At the end of the day, I am thankful for where I am and what I have, I am my own worst critic but I am going to keep doing me.